2014 Spring Litter Clean Up and East Fork River Sweep

Resize font A- A A+

The Valley View Foundation and East Fork Watershed Collaborative are hosting the 2014 Spring Litter Clean-Up throughout Clermont County and the East Fork of the Little Miami River watershed on Saturday, May 3rd. Please register today to volunteer in your community!

To register for River Sweep locations, use online registration at: Http://clermontswcd.org/cleanup.aspx Canoes are available for volunteers on a first come, first serve basis, so register today!

To register for Clean & Green locations call Valley View Foundation at: (513) 218-1098, or visit: http://www.valleyviewcampus.org

The 2013 Spring Litter Clean-Up was a great success! Over 600+ volunteers came out to collect 450 bags of trash, 77 bags of recyclables, 34 tires, in addition to other large items and debris.

Volunteers will receive a free lunch, free use of canoes, and a thank you gift!  Volunteers will be provided with work gloves and trash bags. All participants must sign a waiver; adult and minor waivers can be downloaded from the Clermont SWCD website. Bring signed waivers to the event.

Sign up to receive our e-newsletter!

Click here to sign up to receive our newsletter via email. Your email address is confidential and only emails concerning topics that you sign up for will be sent to your address.

Reduce Junk Mail

Junk mail creates 4 million tons of preventable waste each year!  Visit this ODNR website for guidance on how to stop receiving junk mail.

Back to top